Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?

I know it's possible, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to curl my hair with a flat iron!



I have a really good 1 inch straightener.



So any tips or steps on how I can curl my hair with it? I rather not buy a curling iron.



Thanks!



*like always, I'm asking in this section because no one ever answers my questions in the hair section.



:)How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?
Look on youtube!



There's some good videos but I can't curl my hair for the life of me. I tried it literally like 3 days ago when I was bored and I ended up re straightening it cause I sucked it up so bad.How do you curl your hair with a flat iron?
I'm going to have to agree there are so many tutorials on YouTube for hair and make up. Some of the girls who do it are annoying lol but really good at what they do. Plus it would help for you to see it instead of reading how to do it. I wouldn't know from experience either, my hair is so thick and poofy I would never curl it, but I worship my straightener =)
pull your straightener down to the bottom of your hair, and roll it up like you would a curling iron.

or put it the top of the chunk of hair, roll it around 1/2 or a whole turn, then slowly pull it down through your hair.
Just take like a 1 inch section of hair then put your flat iron wherever you want the curl to start.

Then turn the flat iron slowly down your hair (pulling down) to make a curl.

its really easy.
This video is a tutorial on how to do just that! : )

http://www.youtube.com/user/hairtalkTV?f…



Good luck!
on youtube sometimes if u type in how to straighten your hair with a flating iron it gives u a tutorial and shows u how to do it
It would be much easier for you to go on youtube and search for videos on curling hair with a straightening iron.
youtube.
You curl it up i think