Thursday, November 11, 2010

How small would my straighting iron have to be to curl my hair?

Iv seen people with 1 inch i think curl their hair with a flat iron. But i don't want to get waste money on both curling iron and straighting iron. So can anyone help?How small would my straighting iron have to be to curl my hair?
From 1 inch, to 1 1/2 but make sure it's the kind of straightener that straightens and curls.



Try the CHI it's really good.How small would my straighting iron have to be to curl my hair?
Ok!! Thanks guys! I'm off to get the CHI!!!! %26lt;3

Report Abuse


You don't need a certain size to curl your hair. All straighteners are capable of it, but in advance it's really tricky to do. I have problems with it and have been trying for a couple months now, I sort of gave up and I have the Chi. Basically get one of the really really good brands such as the one I had mentioned or even some conairs are fairly good, then look on youtube for tutorials. Theres some girls on there that make it look SIMPLE!
Buy the smallest one you can get, but straighting your hair is not good for it, don't do it too much. Hope it turns out okay.
my straightener is about an inch and a half in diameter, it works fine for curling hair. the only thing you needa worry about is that the outside is rounded, because as im sure you know, you twist your hair around the outside of it as you straighten it in order to make it curl, so as long as it's round when its shut, youre good.



like this:

http://hairstraightenersiron.com/images/



not like this:

http://www.travelgeartogo.co.uk/ekmps/sh