Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to curl my hair with a curling iron?

My curling iron is 1/2 inch barrel and i usually end up with spiral curls and i don't like it. How do i get my curls to look like the curls like in the picture of Selena Gomez: http://dresslikeselena.net/hair/88.phpHow to curl my hair with a curling iron?
Try differnet techniques of curling it, look up videos on how others curl their hair on youtube, or possibly try a different curling iron :) good luckHow to curl my hair with a curling iron?
You'll need a larger barrel curling iron, for starters.

Try a 1'; or 1 1/2'; curling iron. Conair makes them in these sizes.

The 1/2'; barrel is mainly used for spiral curls. Larger barrel sizes create larger, fuller curls.

And then just curl your hair outwards as you usually would.

:]